Protecting the health and well-being of Cheshire, Prospect and Wolcott
The Chesprocott Health District provides essential public health services and information to the communities of Cheshire, Prospect and Wolcott. Our staff is dedicated to improving and maintaining a high level of health in our community by offering prevention programs and services as well as responding to urgent public health situations.
This website provides information on many of our programs and services, as well as downloads of necessary forms and applications.
- Get the fact – Norovirus visit CDC’s Norovirus website for more information
- Suggestions to reduce water use during Mandatory Water Conservation.
- Chesprocott Health District is offering free blood pressure clinics
- Lung Cancer Awareness
- 2017 Cowra Septic Intaller Course
- Engineered As Builts required for new construction as of July 1, 2016
- Is your drinking well struggling to produce water?
- Fee Schedule Effective July 1, 2015
- Food Safety During Power Outages (Video)
- Connecticut Mosquito Management ProgramMosquito Bite Prevention
- Keep mosquitos out of your septic tank