Protecting the health and well-being of Cheshire, Prospect and Wolcott
The Chesprocott Health District provides essential public health services and information to the communities of Cheshire, Prospect and Wolcott. Our staff is dedicated to improving and maintaining a high level of health in our community by offering prevention programs and services as well as responding to urgent public health situations.
This website provides information on many of our programs and services, as well as downloads of necessary forms and applications.
Please attend our Trainings and Meetings
- Join us for Matter of Balance — click here for dates and how to register
- Chesprocott Health District is offering the ServSafe Food Managers Course and Exam! Learn More…
- Dispose of your unused or expired medications safely at our “Drug Take Back Box” locations… Click here for locations
- Chesprocott Flu Shot Clinic Locations
- Join Cheshire Chamber of Commerce and Chesprocott for our Health and Wellness Coalition on September 14th.
- Join us October 30th for a free info session on Arthritis and how to get moving again… Learn More…
- Question, Persuade, and Refer (QPR) Prevention Gatekeeper Training Opportunities coming in October….Learn More…
Join Chesprocott’s Prevention Coalition Group to reduce substance abuse, promote nutrition and physical activity, and increase education on mental health and services.
Become a Chesprocott Public Health Volunteer. Volunteers are needed from all three towns to help during Point of Dispensing (POD) operations. Learn more here.